ITALFEST 2022 - COVID-19 EVENT SAFETY PLAN OVERVIEW
How we’re ensuring people know how to keep themselves safe from exposure
• Contractors, workers, volunteers, and artists are informed of the plan and communication of changes is ongoing.
• Communication also includes a volunteer orientation and as needed, daily safety talks.
• Patrons are informed through the website, social media accounts, email, including newsletters, and the online booking system.
How we’re screening for COVID-19
• Screening is not currently required.
How we’re controlling the risk of transmission
Hand and Respiratory Hygiene
• Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are provided throughout the site.
• Physical distancing is not currently required.
Masks / Face Coverings and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Masks / face coverings and eye protection are not currently required; however, any person may choose to wear a mask, face covering and/or PPE at any time.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• Washrooms, tables, chairs, point of sale payment devices and other high touch, shared surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary condition.
• Onstage and backstage equipment will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
What we will do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19
• Follow all Peel Public Health instructions.
How we’re managing any new risks caused by the changes made to the way we operate
• Protocols will be followed mitigate risks at the event.
How we’re making sure our plan is working
• Daily walk-throughs on site to document any concerns and to take corrective actions.
• Daily communication to review issues, incident reports and feedback, and identify any corrective actions that may be required